Salon self-tanning is ideal before your holiday to get your tan off to a flying start. It's also helps to prolong your tan when you come home and it begins to fade. Wonderful when you want to look and feel your best for a special occasion too.
Fake Bake Tanning gives an evenly bronzed natural colour.
Original Fake Bake is ideal for all skin types.
Before your treatment
- We recommend you have a patch test if you have never had a self tan before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
After Your Treatment
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops to travel home.
- Keep the tanning agent on for as long as you can until you go to bed if possible and wash it off in the morning.
- Keep your skin completely dry and avoid contact with water.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
After Your Tan Has Developed
- Rinse off the remaining colour guide with warm/hot water until the water runs clear then gently wash with soap or shower gel.
- Moisturise daily with Oil Free Moisturiser to preserve your tan for longer.
- 5-7 days after your tan we recommend that you gently exfoliate your skin and repeat every two days to ensure your tan fades evenly and to prepare your skin for your next Fake Bake Tan